Great tape delay in a small package. Feature rich and built to a very high quality. 3 types of tape delay in one box. With the addition of feature and modulation this gives a very broad range of effects.
- Killer Sound Quality – The Signal to Noise ratio is around 103 dB.
- Tap Tempo with Ratios – Use tap tempo to set the Tape Delays speed; the ratio selection makes fast tempos and triplet based phase times easy.
- True Bypass and Trails. – The Empress Tape Delay Pedal employs true bypass, or you can choose to use buffered bypass with trails.
- Small Size – The enclosure measures approximately 4.5″ by 3.5″ by 1.5″, which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit.
- Analog Dry – The dry signal path is all analog.
- Advanced Configuration – let you customize the tape delay to suit your needs.
- Blips – Activate blips to get crazy sounds when you move the tape head around while playing
- Presets – Advanced configuration allow you to run with 0, 2 or 3 presets
- Relay Bypass – Using a relay for bypass means quieter switching and, if the pedal loses power, your signal will still pass unharmed.
- Filter – Hi pass or low pass the delayed signal.
- Modulation – Add a little or a lot of modulation, or none at all!
- The Empress Tape Delay Pedal runs on standard 9V negative tip DC power, but can safely accept up to 18V. It draws about 280mA.