There are currently no items in the cart.
Rent It From £30
Add this pedal to a subscription plan and get a new pedal sent to your door every month. You need at least 5 pedals on the list then you can Subscribe.
* Maximum 10 pedals on the list.
K-field (Simulation mathematics), an undefined, two-dimensional, non-linear field where past and future forces interact at irregular intervals. Shallow Water generates this k-field by randomly modulating a short time delay to create unexpected shifts in pitch. The result is this non cyclical vibrato/chorus/flanger-type thing favouring old tape flavours.
- Power Supply: 9v
- Power Draw: 40
- Knobs: Rate, Damp, Depth, LPG, Mix, Volume
- Switches: True Bypass
- Bypass: True Bypass
- SKU: FCSHA KFM1655
- Manufacturer: Fairfield Circuitry
- Hassle Free 14-Day Returns For Purchases
- Free UK P&P
- Free Royal Mail Returns Postage For Subscriptions
- Order Before 2pm For Next Day Delivery
- More Info